- CONSULTATION: Make contact with us to discuss your project requirements. Even with a sketch of your ideas we can work with you to get your project started.
- DESIGN: Comprehensive on site assesment with our team of designers. This allows us to gauge exactly what your project requirements are and go over sketches,pictures, ideas etc. Our designers will also ensure compliancy with current building regulations is met for access and disability access.
- QUOTE: A detailed quote including all of your project requirements:
- Plaster partition walls
- Glazed partition walls
- Electrical Works – Power/Data
- Floor Coverings
- Work Stations and partitioning
- PLANS: Full set of working plans, for the building process and building permit if required.
- WORKS: Client requirements can change during the office fitout process. We work closely with our clients in relation to variations and alterations.
Meeting with our client to gather the information required to professionally construct the office fitout desired.
Taking into account all of the client requirements, we ensure adequate staff are available to complete your job professionally and in a timely manner.
Assessing the type of office layout required for your individual needs;
eg. open layout, management offices, breakout and quiet areas etc.
Our design team will assess your office space and ensure plans to suit.
When only the best will do, we use the best available products for your partition wall systems.
Working closely with Criterion Industries, the leaders in the industry for building products.
We can offer some creative ideas when considering an establishment refurbishment.
With many years of experience in the industry we can make a refurbishment of your existing space a simple and effective process.